Thursday, October 11, 2012

Homeware Treasures

I was recently approached by a member of the industry to hunt down a few reasonably priced pieces for a client of theirs and I was so surprised at the quality and affordable prices of the items. 
I thought I would take advantage of this and share my finds with you all.

If you would like any of these pieces in your home please do not hesitate to be in touch. Simply comment below (please include your email address) or over at the Facebook page (which you can find by clicking here). 

Please note I will not be charging a finders fee of any sort, I am just happy to be sharing wonderful pieces with you all.

L x










































Coral Bay Chairs $29.95 each



Coral Bay Chairs $29.95 each


Vintage Style Bed Stand $240.00


Small Vespa Framed Artwork $210.00


Tall Tea Candle Holders $9.00 (pair)


Tall Tea Candle Holders $9.00 (pair)



Tall Tea Candle Holders $9.00 (pair)

  

Thin assorted chair cushions $14.00 each


Large felt storage box $22.00



Large felt storage box $22.00
 



Glass bottle Oil Candles $18.00 each

Lx



























No comments:

Post a Comment