Saturday, February 23, 2013

Feather

Maybe there was something in the air, or maybe it was my visit to the design fair yesterday, but something is making my creative mind go crazy! I had a very busy day today at my desk with a paint brush in hand and watercolours everywhere. 

All my artworks are painted with good quality paints and on the best quality paper to ensure the colour of the artwork won't fade. 

When you purchase my artwork you receive three things;

1. The artwork
2. A frame of your choice
3. Images of your artwork being made - Why? I provide this added extra as I find half the beauty lines in the transformation from the plain white paper to the artwork you hold so dear.

They come in 2 different sizes, A5 (sized frame) and A3 (sized frame). You can chose between 2 different frames; white, black and a lighten wooden colour.

The A5 artworks are $35.00 and the A3 artworks at $75.00

or email me at elle@luluolive.com.au


A5 Feathered Artwork in black frame




A5 Feathered Artwork





A3 Feathered Artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment