Wednesday, March 20, 2013

a little mexican lovin'

Doesn't everyone love a little Mexican?

I spotted this funky little pop up food joint in Surry Hills yesterday when I was on my way to a meeting - design inspiration is everywhere.

The building is the old Royal Lounge Pub but it has been taken over by a new chef with a love of colourful Mexican food.

I love the colour they have injected into the old pub. It has captured the Mexican theme & is a lovely place to sit outside to enjoy the sunshine.

Go check it out!





Have you seen a funky restaurant or cafe lately? Share it with us!

Elle x 





1 comment:

  1. Sibella Court designed the interior of this joint! (Owned by Justin Hemmes/Merivale)... My partner Simon did some of the sign work on this (with his mate Will Lynes)

    ReplyDelete