Thursday, June 14, 2012

FrenchByDesign in Capri


FRENCHBYDESIGN in CAPRI

Love the colourful tiles, majestic views and oh such a touch of class.This place is a dream spot on the island of Capri. Nested on the heights of the island, the house enjoys a fantastic sea view thank to its many outdoor rooms. The use throughout the house of unique and colorful tiles, from the kitchen to the outdoors masonry tables and benches, give this house a fresh and summery feel.

J’aime Spotted on and to see more visit http://frenchbydesign.blogspot.com/2012/06/al-fresco-in-capri.htm

 

 
Here are my photos from Capri. I was there in 2009 when I was living in Italy. Every morning I used to wake up and could see Capri from my window. Although it was winter I had the most fantastic day. I was adpoted by a grandma and grandpa for the day who showed me around the island.
 

 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Content credited to: http://www.sadecor.co.za/wordpress/frenchbydesign-in-capri/
Via www.cotemaison.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment