Monday, July 23, 2012

Beau lifestyle apartment

Born in Holland, living in Spain, loving the United States, England and France. Often you can find Miss Beau Lifestyle searching flea markets for vintage things, who need a little tlc to become that unique piece of decoration. Miss Beau Lifestyle also likes modern designs, and believes the best way is to mix and match cheap DIY with expensive design. Miss Beau Lifestyle enjoys sharing her inspiration, passion and finds with her readers through her blog and to demonstrate how her small apartment transformes little by little into the families's beloved home.


"This is it, the painting is finally dry, and mounted on the wall.These are the images of our little apartment that I wanted to share with you. If you read my blog you might recognize the things in the apartment that I posted about. There are still things I want to undertake in our apartment, but for the moment it's done.
Please let me know what you think and I am happy to tell you where I found/ bought the things in our apartment. I would like to thank you, for being part of this wonderfull world called blogging. It has been a huge inspiration for me."





















No comments:

Post a Comment