Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The mother(s) of all country homes

I was poking around homelife, one of my favourite Australian websites that combines content from Inside Out and Country Style magazines, and came across two homes that really caught my attention. This first one is the home of stylist Jane Frosh and her family. It is a little bit of country with a very cool vintage industrial vibe that I always love. And holy smokes it's got a caravan for guests (called Carrie, ahhhh Sex and the City!) and a treehouse.
(All photos by Sharyn Cairns)

 

 
Home #2 definitively has a country vibe. I love this because it also contains room after liveable room of coziness, and I adore the light fixtures that look like they're made from vintage wire baskets. It's the cottage that visitors never want to leave.

2 comments: