Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ikea make over!

So, with the new Ikea catalogue out I think it is the perfect time for a little sprucing of my bedroom. Nothing too drastic, I would just like a few new items that will help create a different vibe and a cooler feel for summer and spring.

Background info: Currently

  • my walls are white
  • I have one feature wall which is dark grey
  • my desk has white legs and a mirror top
  • my cupboards a white
  • white bedspread
It's a really nice blank canvas.

Here is what I am thinking after looking at the Ikea catalogue, it's going to be fun deciding on the day!
Neutral tones and a hit of print, which leaves space for some colour!


You can have a look through the Ikea catalogue online or in their new and improved ipad app!
Feel free to leave comments just below or even on the Facebook page on how you think I can improve my selections.




No comments:

Post a Comment