Friday, August 17, 2012

Sneaky Saturday

So, I don't normally post on a weekend but I simply cannot help it! Spring is in the air and I always feel like there is fresh inspiration all around as the seasons change.

One company I believe always gets is perfectly correct with floral textile prints is Zimmerman.
It is so easy to walk into their shop and be consumed by their prints. It's like you are instantly transported to their floral fantasy world. More than that, I feel their textile prints can be transferred easily from fashion into home wares. Their designs would look great as a cushion, a throw or even a wallpaper. 

Here are images from their latest catalogue, let's not even discuss the models... horrible, I know! ;)








Here are some images I took while in the Blue Mountains. They just scream spring time!






No comments:

Post a Comment